MichaelSoft DDS Multiple OS & Driver Support

LightBlog


Wednesday, February 15, 2017

High Grounds Cafe by TNC Grand Opening 

High Grounds by TNC brings the world’s most advanced platform to Philippines’ biggest iCafe! High Grounds Café  featured only the best gaming desktops courtesy of Acer Predator, with 110 units of GeForce GTX 1080 and GeForce GTX 1060 paired these 2 with the 24-inch full HD Predator XB241H monitors that support NVIDIA G-SYNC technology.
Diskless System Powered by MichaelSoft
website: michaelsoft.com.my
email: enquiry@michaelsoft.com.my
wechat id: michaelsoftDDS












































1 comment:

zerry ht said...

Seems to be quite enjoyable opening event. I am planning a cocktail party before my brother’s marriage next month at one of the magnificent LA event venues. Hunting for various famous caterers and wines flavors online. Hope he likes my surprise party.